Soba Making Lesson
Traditional Soba from Nakayama area. The Soba flour has a rich flavor thanks to the local climate. The flour and Yama-no-imo, a sort of Japanese yam grown in Odate, creates a uniquely textured Soba. Local female farmers will teach you how to make this special dish.
Activity is held year-round
- Location: Magata area in Odate
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Min. number of participants: 4
- Fee: From 2000 JPY/person w/o tax
- Reservation: at least 1 week in advance
*Contact us for questions, requests, and scheduling information.
This page in Japanese ⇩